Bill Graham Civic Auditorium | 99 Grove St, San Francisco, CA 94102
Parking will be offered adjacent to the venue. Please do not park in unofficial lots.
TIPS FOR FASTER PARKING
- Come early!
- Carpool — this will help reduce the number of cars and enable lots to fill and empty faster.
- Follow directions from parking staff.
NOTE YOUR LOCATION
- Be sure to remember where you park your car!
- Check for the lot number, pin your location, and take photos with landmarks.
- Take note of the parking lot signs and the route you walk to the venue, so you will recognize it on the way back.
There will be designated areas for ride share services, taxis, or other passenger drop-off & pickup.
PARKING LOT RESTRICTIONS
Vehicles must vacate the parking lot each day at the close of the festival. Any vehicles left in the lot after each festival day will be towed at the vehicle owner’s expense. The following activities are STRICTLY PROHIBITED in the parking lot and areas surrounding the venue property:
- Camping/sleeping in your vehicle
- Buying/selling tickets
- Loitering or other illegal behavior
- Drinking alcohol
- Illegal drug use
We want to make your travel planning easy! That’s why, for the first time in San Francisco, Insomniac has teamed up with dozens of area hotels to bring you the best rates possible. You will not find a better price anywhere!
Insomniac Holdings, LLC and its affiliates, together with their respective employees, officers, owners, shareholders, members, directors, representatives and agents (collectively, “Insomniac”) are NOT RESPONSIBLE for and assume no liability arising from fire, theft, damage to or loss of any vehicle or any articles left therein. Parking at the event constitutes acknowledgement by the holder that he or she has read and agrees to the provisions of the foregoing contract. Vehicles (a) remaining in parking areas after close or (b) in parking areas other than as designated by Insomniac are, at Insomniac’s sole discretion, subject to tow-away at owner’s expense.