DATES & TIMES
Friday, Nov. 25 & Saturday, Nov. 26
WILL CALL: Fri & Sat, 4pm–2am
EVENT TIMES: Fri & Sat, 5pm–2am
NOS Events Center
689 S E St
San Bernardino, CA 92408
SECURITY & ENTRY
Every attendee (including media) will be searched prior to entry. By purchasing a ticket, you agree to submit to a thorough, TSA-style search, including emptying your pockets and bags, a full pat-down, having all of your items examined, and possibly removing your shoes. Police officers work both inside and outside our events. All narcotics laws are strictly enforced. We reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone.
The use or possession of any illegal drugs will not be tolerated anywhere inside or outside the venue. Narcotics officers will be working both areas and enforcing all drug-related laws. Do not bring any illegal substances to the event; violators will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. If you are found intoxicated at entry, security will not allow you to enter the venue. Event staff reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone. Be responsible, and make smart choices.
WHAT TO BRING WITH YOU
- Your ticket
- Photo ID (see Acceptable Forms below)
- Festive yet comfortable clothing and shoes
- Smiles and good vibes!
AGES & ID
You must be 18+ to enter and 21+ for alcohol. Valid photo ID is required.
ACCEPTABLE FORMS OF ID
- Any US government-issued driver’s license or ID card containing a photograph and date of birth
- US or foreign government-issued passport containing a photograph and date of birth
- Foreign government-issued driver’s license/ID with color photocopy of passport (not valid for 21+ wristband. To purchase alcohol or enter VIP areas, a physical passport or US ID will be required.)
- Temporary DMV documents proving you are currently renewing a license — ONLY if accompanied by passport or expired license
UNACCEPTABLE FORMS OF ID
- NO School ID
- NO Consular ID
- NO Birth certificate
- NO Expired ID of any kind
- NO Photocopy of any ID (except as noted above)
- NO Temporary DMV license without passport or expired license
- NO Re-entry/ins & outs per day
- NO Camping (except at official event campgrounds)
- NO Refunds or exchanges
- NO Sitting on designated dancefloor areas
- NO Moshing, crowd-surfing or stage-diving
- NO Unauthorized/unlicensed vendors
- NO Unauthorized solicitations, handbills, sampling, giveaways, etc.
- NO Tailgating
PARKING LOT RESTRICTIONS
Vehicles must vacate the parking lot each night at the close of the festival. Any vehicles left in the lot overnight will be towed at the vehicle owner’s expense. The following activities are STRICTLY PROHIBITED in the parking lot and areas surrounding the venue property:
- Camping/sleeping in your vehicle
- Buying/selling tickets
- Loitering or other illegal behavior
- Drinking alcohol
- Illegal drug use
- Cell phones and portable chargers/external batteries
- Non-professional flash/still cameras, handheld video devices under 6″ (Sony Action Cam, GoPro, etc.)
- Selfie sticks
- Small bags, single-compartment backpacks, plush backpacks, purses (maximum 12“x12“)
- Official Insomniac water bottles—must be empty upon entry
- Hydration packs with no more than two main compartments and one smaller compartment—must be empty upon entry
- Fanny packs
- Sunglasses & hats
- Lighters and sealed packs of cigarettes
- E-cigs/vapes (refillable liquid chambers OK, must be empty upon arrival)
- Physician-prescribed medication that is not expired (must show physician’s prescription and consult with a safety officer upon entry)
- Sealed lip balm & gloss
- Sealed sunscreen lotion (inspected upon entry)
- Powder makeup
- Sealed tampons
- Sealed wet wipes
- Sealed packs of gum
- Hula hoops (including LED hoops)
- Glowsticks & glowing/illuminated costumes or jewelry
- LED poi
- Inflatables (must be deflated upon entry)
- Flags/banners or handmade signs (no corporate/company-branded and no hard flagpoles)
- Festival totems or decorated pool noodles (see Totem Guidelines)
- Professional photo, video, or audio recording equipment (no detachable lenses, tripods, big zooms or commercial-use rigs)
- Laser pointers and air horns
- Drones, remote-controlled aircraft, toys
- Toy guns, water guns, slingshots
- Balls or Frisbees
- Tents, large umbrellas, chairs or blankets
- Weapons of any kind (includes pocket knives, pepper spray, fireworks, etc.)
- Illegal substances
- Drugs or drug paraphernalia
- LED gloves or LED microlights used for light shows
- Pacifiers, dust masks or gas masks
- Aerosol products/cans
- Eye drops (available inside festival at the general store)
- Over-the-counter medication (available inside festival at general store or from a first aid station)
- Liquid makeup
- Unsealed tampons (upon entry)
- Open packs of cigarettes (upon entry)
- Glass, cans, cups or coolers
- Outside food or beverages (including alcohol and candy)
- Markers, pens or spray paint
- Large chains or spiked jewelry
- Stickers, flyers
- Bota bags
- Large purses, bags or backpacks (over 12″×12″)
- Stuffed animals or dolls
- Maximum height is 10 feet.
- Totems must be made from a lightweight material (e.g., foam, PVC / no solid metal).
- Collapsible/telescoping camera extenders that follow the above guidelines are OK (lightweight/hollow aluminum/polycarbonate).
- PVC, light wood or aluminum poles must be no thicker than 1 inch in diameter.
- Decorated pool noodles work great for easy entrance through security.
- Inflatables attached to totems must be deflated upon entry.
- Any item deemed dangerous will not be allowed.
VIP & SKYDECK
VIP Ticket Package: $250 per person
- VIP viewing deck at megastructure
- Dedicated VIP entrance
- Complimentary VIP parking
- Private VIP bathrooms
- Kandi bracelet making station
- Water refill station
- VIP full cash bar
- Recharge in our Dreamstate Lounge, with additional seating, high-top tables, lounge furniture, full cash bar and more!
- TV monitors in Dreamstate Lounge highlighting other stage performances
- Complimentary build-your-own hot chocolate station
- Commemorative Dreamstate pendant
- Dreamstate lanyard & show laminate upon arrival
- VIP photo booth options provided by Hotpoint
- Complimentary wi-fi and phone charging stations
SkyDeck Packages: Starting at $1,200
Enjoy the exclusive side of Dreamstate! Each package includes:
- A private SkyDeck table with premier views of the Dream Stage, good for date of purchase
- SkyDeck wristbands for each member of your group, allowing access to all GA, VIP and SkyDeck areas
- Dedicated SkyDeck check-in tent on-site for express entry into the show
- Complimentary SkyDeck parking for all guests, located next to SkyDeck check-in
- Private, air-conditioned VIP restroom facilities
- Special take-home VIP lanyard & show laminate
Table pricing reflects alcohol spending minimum for the night and does not include 20% service fee and 8.25% tax.
AMENITIES & SERVICES
WATER REFILL STATIONS
Stay hydrated! Fill up your Insomniac bottle (get your very own at our merch booth!), hydration pack or any empty beverage container (purchased inside the event) at our free hydration stations.
Beer and liquor will be available throughout the venue. Service hours may be limited. You must be 21+ to consume alcohol (ID required).
FOOD & BEVERAGES
Our vendors will offer a variety of food, snacks, water and other beverages. Cash and credit accepted.
Insomniac merch booths will offer a variety of T-shirts, jackets, backpacks, sweatshirts, official water bottles and more fun stuff!
Need cash? We got you. ATMs will be located around the venue.
Info booths will be stationed throughout the venue. Check the festival map for specific locations.
COMING SOON — Store your stuff securely and keep your cell phone powered up! Lockers allow you unlimited in-and-out access throughout both days, and each one features a universal cell phone charger. Lockers measure approximately 8″H x 12″W x 18″D. Pro tip: The lockers make a great meeting point for your group!
The Insomniac General Store is stocked with items you may have forgotten at home. From flip-flops to eye drops and ring pops — these are just a few of our favorite things from our shops.
LOST & FOUND
The Lost & Found kiosk operates during festival hours. Following the event, lost items will be held at the Insomniac Office in Los Angeles. Contact us if you need to retrieve your item after the festival is over.
SAFETY & MEDICAL
To ensure a safe environment for all, security and medical staff will be present throughout the event. If you need any assistance, please go to the nearest medical booth, or seek out an event staff member.
Insomniac welcomes all, and we strive to make our environment accessible to our guests with disabilities. During the event, the venue will feature accessible parking, restrooms and other amenities, as well as designated areas for wheelchair users and their companions.
ADA parking will be provided near the venue entrance.
An accessible entrance is located near the ADA parking. Look for the Access Center, where you can check in and receive your wristband for the accessible viewing platform.
Service animals are the only animals allowed in the venue.
Insomniac provides an accessible area for viewing the stage. To gain access, please check in and pick up your wristband at the Access Center.
All public restroom areas, ATMs and concession stands are accessible to our patrons with disabilities. Please contact the nearest staff member if you need assistance.
To ensure a safe environment for all, security and medical staff will be present throughout the event. If you need any assistance, please go to the nearest medical booth, or seek out an event staff member—they have been trained in proper emergency preparedness.
Q: Are tickets expected to sell out?
A: There is always a chance that the event will sell out, in which case no more tickets will be sold. So get your tickets now — we want to make sure you don’t miss out!
Q: What payment methods can be used to purchase tickets?
A: Credit and debit cards are accepted.
Q: What is the maximum number of tickets I can buy?
A: Tickets are limited to six (6) per person.
Q: Should I receive a confirmation email for my purchase?
A: You should receive a confirmation email within moments of purchase. If you do not (be sure to check your junk folder), please contact Front Gate Tickets.
Q: What if I purchased tickets but my card hasn’t been charged yet?
A: Your card should be charged within two business days. If you do not see the charge on your account, please contact Front Gate Tickets.
Q: I ordered my tickets to be shipped to me. When will I receive them?
A: If you selected regular delivery, you’ll typically receive your tickets within two weeks of ordering. However, delivery times are approximate, and sometimes delivery may be delayed.
Q: The event’s almost here! Where are my tickets?!
A: If you do not receive your tickets within two weeks of the event, please call Front Gate Tickets.
Q: How can I avoid ticket fraud?
A: The best way to avoid ticket fraud is to buy directly from Front Gate. If you buy resale tickets, we advise you to get them only from trusted friends. DO NOT purchase from scalpers. If you arrive at the venue with an illegitimate ticket, you will be turned away, and no refund will be provided.
Q: I’m purchasing a two-day pass but can’t make it one of the days. Can I let a friend use my ticket after I have?
A: No, your ticket is not transferable.
Q: I’m buying multiple tickets. Can I transfer some of them to friends?
A: You may purchase tickets on behalf of your friends, but once they’ve used their ticket for entry, it is non-transferable. And for security purposes, they will not be able to discuss the specifics of your order with ticketing representatives.
Q: Can I use my two-day pass to get two people in on one day instead of just using it once per day?
A: No. A two-day pass is good for only one scan per day.
Q: What time does the event start & end each day?
A: Will Call opens at 4pm, and the festival hours are 5pm–2am daily.
Q: Can I enter anytime?
A: As long as you are holding a ticket that has not yet been scanned that day, you may enter any time during the event. Ins & outs are not allowed.
Q: Will set times get posted in advance?
A: Yes. During the days leading up to the event, set times will be posted via this site, our social media sites, and email updates. Note: The lineup is subject to change.
Q: What is the closest airport?
A: Ontario International Airport (ONT).
Q: Is reentry allowed?
A: No, ins-and-outs are not allowed.
Q: What is the camera policy?
A: Professional photographers must obtain a photo pass using our press submission form. Do not email your request. Photo passes are not required for standard cameras with lenses under 15 cm long or handheld video devices under 6″. Professional video cameras are not permitted.
Q: What can I bring with me?
A: See above for a complete list of acceptable and prohibited items.
Q: Will there be a Lost & Found?
A: Yes. The Lost & Found kiosk operates during festival hours. Following the event, lost items will be held at the Insomniac Office in Los Angeles. Contact us if you need to retrieve your item after the festival is over.
Q: Can I hang posters or hand out flyers?
A: Do not hang posters or hand out flyers inside the venue or in the surrounding neighborhood. You may hand out flyers only just outside the doors at the close of the show each day. Anyone violating this policy will be banned from promoting at our events.
Q: Does the venue have cash machines?
A: Yes, ATMs will be available inside the venue.
Q: Can I sleep in my car or park overnight?
A: Sorry, sleeping in cars in the venue parking lot is not permitted for anyone. DO NOT leave your car in the parking lot during non-event hours, or it will be towed at your expense.
Q: Can I rent a locker?
A:Yes! Store your stuff securely and keep your cell phone powered up all weekend long.
Q: I’m under 18. Can I attend with a legal guardian?
A: No one under the age of 18 will be allowed into the venue, with or without a guardian.
Q: What kind of ID do I need?
A: You must present identification to enter the venue and/or buy alcohol. See above for the complete list of acceptable and unacceptable forms.
Q: What if my ID is lost or expired?
A: Security will accept expired ID cards ONLY if accompanied by DMV renewal documentation. If your ID was lost or stolen, you must bring a government-issued interim license or passport.
Q: Can I use a consular ID or foreign driver’s license?
A: Consular IDs are not considered acceptable identification. Foreign government-issued driver’s licenses are acceptable with a photocopy of a passport. A foreign government-issued passport will work on its own.
Your request was received successfully